Instalment toward my Gentle Roller Investment Account
The Gentle Roller Investment Account is our alternative to the in-store Lay-Buy / Lay-Away.
If you cannot afford a Gentle Roller but want to save toward an eventual ownership, The Gentle Roller Investment Account allows you to save in Instalments.
- Instalments have a fixed value as shown here (depending on your location and currency).
- You can purchase 1, 2, 3 or as many Instalments as you like in one transaction. Simply change the quantity when you add an Instalment to your cart and press the "update cart" button.
- Instalments can be purchased by you at any time. There is no fixed payment schedule - just make an Instalment purchase whenever you can afford to.
- Instalments can be purchased by a loved one on your behalf and will contribute to your savings total provided they use your name and address in the "Ship to Address" section of the check-out and their name in the “Billing” section.
- Each time you purchase an Instalment(s), we will send you a running balance of your Investment Account.
Understanding your Investment Account:
- The first time you purchase an Instalment(s) we make a record of that Instalment in your name.
- Future purchases of Instalments (either by you or purchased in your name) will be added to your record and a running balance will be forwarded to you.
- The Gentle Roller Investment Account balance can be used at any time toward the purchase price of a Gentle Roller.
- You don’t have to wait until your Gentle Roller Investment Account reaches the full value of your purchase as you can use your account balance at any time that suits you.
- You are an Australain resident and wish to commence a Gentle Roller Investment Account:
- Your currency is Australian dollars (AUD) and each Instalment costs AUD50.
- You purchase 3 x AUD50 Instalments - you have a balance of AUD150.
- You purchase an additional 4 x AUD50 Instalments - additional AUD200 - you have a balance of AUD350.
- Let’s say at some point you have a balance of AUD1800 and,
- You decide you are ready to make the full purchase of a GR1400FD valued at AUD2300.
You simply let us know you are ready to use your Gentle Roller Investment Account and we will provide you with a unique Account Token and 3 digit CVV code - in this example valued at AUD1800. At the store check-out you use the Account Token valued at AUD1800 and use your credit card for the AUD500 balance of your purchase.
Key Features of The Gentle Roller Investment Account:
- You are not locked into a fixed payment plan - you pay for the Instalments that you can afford, when you can afford them. Payments are entirely in your hands.
- You are not locked into a particular Gentle Roller model at the beginning of your savings plan - the savings can go toward whatever Gentle Roller you decide at the time of purchase.
- You are not locked into a time frame - you can make your final purchase whenever you choose.
- You don’t have to wait until you’ve achieved a particular target savings –you can use your latest savings balance toward the purchase price whenever you choose.
- Investment Accounts have no expiration date, but we recommend they are used within 6-12 months so as not to be forgotten.
- We will send you a "transaction report" each time you make an investment and at least once every three months.
- You will also still have the opportunity to take advantage of special offers as they arise from time-to-time.
If a one-off purchase of a Gentle Roller is beyond your current means, open a Gentle Roller Investment Account and start saving toward your goal of eliminating manual rolling from your felt making.